Sony MCC-500MD HD Medical Grade Video Camera
- This affordably priced camera features the latest generation image sensor technology for better low-light sensitivity than traditional 1/3 sized image sensor technology for superb image reproduction capability.
- It consists of a compact camera control unit (CCU) and one camera head with 1/3” type single (1920 x 1080) Exmor™ CMOS sensor, featuring 2.07 million pixels.
- By combining the Exmor™ image sensor with Sony’s image processing technologies, the MCC- 500MD provides an excellent sensitivity of F5.6, a remarkable signal-to-noise ratio of 55db, and a high horizontal resolution of 900 TV lines or more.
- The MCC-500MD has enough output flexibility to fit a range of medical environments, with HDMI, HDSDI (3G-SDI), S Video, and Composite video connectivity.
- Furthermore, Full HD (1920 x 1080) quality 60-fps progressive scan technology results in smooth images with reduced blur when HDMI or 3G is used – ideal for viewing fast-moving images.
- All of the camera’s outputs are active simultaneously, so it is ideal for use with second or third monitors in the operating room. Together with Sony’s medical-grade recorders and monitors, the MCC-500MD is the ideal solution for capturing and recording microsurgery applications.
- The MCC-500MD’s compact and lightweight design allows the camera’s C-mount head to be easily mounted on most existing surgical microscopes.
MCC500MD HD Video Camera Literature
MCC500 MD HD Video Camera User Manual
Medical Grade Monitors Literature
HVO500MD/SUR HD Video Recorder User Manual