MediCapture MVR Pro HD
The MVR Pro HD is a highly innovative, yet easy to use, medical video recorder with Full HD resolution. It includes a generously sized, built-in touch screen monitor and advanced networking capabilities that are essential for file sharing within doctor’s offices, health systems and their facilities.
The Next Generation Video Recorder:
- Records Full HD video at 60 frames per second with smooth, crystal clear resolution
- Captures still frames while recording
- Pre-recording feature ensures that important procedure footage is not missed
- Plays back real time to check on video (but not for diagnostic purposes)
- Multi-Input recording provides for two-camera procedures with easy toggling functionality
Reliable and Secure:
The pre-recording functionality ensures that users do not miss important events, and the review feature further allows for a quick check on the recording for an extra level of security.
This highly advanced, medical-grade recorder is intuitive and requires no formal training. Its light weight, compact size easily connects to the camera and an HD video monitor, and can be operated by:
- Integrated AMOLED 7”/18cm touchscreen control monitor
- MediCapture’s user-friendly icons
- Front-Panel Buttons
- Remote Control (included)
- Surgical Camera or Scope
- Foot Pedal
Automatically prompts you to enter patient information via keyboard to the monitor prior to recording. The patient information is saved with the recording on the USB or external hard drive for efficient work flow and data security.
Videos and still images are saved with patient data to a USB stick (or external USB hard drive), internal storage and network storage to be archived or reviewed post surgery.
Link to MVR Pro HD Video: