MediCap® Lite HD Medical Video Recorder
The MVR Lite HD is a high-quality, affordable HD medical video recorder that is an easy-to-use, out-of-the-box option for busy doctor’s offices, surgery centers and hospitals.
The MVR Lite HD records hours of crystal clear HD video in 1080p60 onto a USB or external hard drive for archiving, sharing or reviewing, captures still images while recording, and plays back directly on the device for a quick review of the recording.
- Records Full HD video at 60 frames per second with smooth, crystal clear resolution
- Captures still frames while recording
- Play back functionality to review the video
Easy to Use
This light weight, medical-grade recorder is intuitive and requires no formal training. Its compact size allows for easy connection to the camera and monitor, and can be operated by:
- Front-Panel Buttons
- Connect a regular HD monitor of your choice
- Connect a HD touch screen monitor of your choice to utilize MediCapture’s user-friendly icons
- Surgical Camera or Endoscope Camera - any model
- Remote Control (included)
- Foot Pedal (not included)
Compact and Rugged
The MVR Lite HD is compact, easy to mount and is rugged enough for any operating room situation with its stainless steal case and fluid resistant front panel.
Automatically prompts you to enter patient information via keyboard to the monitor prior to recording. The patient information is saved with the recording on the USB or external hard drive for efficient work flow and data security.
Videos and still images are saved with the patient data to a USB or external hard drive to be archived or reviewed post surgery.
|Kit Contents||MediCap® MVR Lite, USB flash drive, HDMI cable, HDMI to DVI adapter, split adapter cable remote, power cable, remote control, Quick Start Guide|